Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Alexgard The ironbreaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexgard

Number of posts : 2
Class : Ironbreaker
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Application Alexgard The ironbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Name:Nick

Race:Dwarf
Class:Ironbreaker

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
9lives

Previous MMO/Clan Experience: 7 years Dark Age of Camelot , 1 Year World of warcraft , Few months Star Wars Galaxies , Few Months Age of Conan , and a lot of other mmorpgs that didn't last longer than a month.

A Bit About Yourself: I'm a 22 year old SoundTechnician who loves music and especially the making of it. My main instrument are the drums, but i play a fair amounth of guitar, bass and piano too. I play in a band called Art of The Fallen.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*: To be honest there is'nt a real specific reason why i wanted to join Cry Havoc. I found it trough 9lives and since i don't have a link to any other guild this was my first and obvious choise.
About what i can bring to the guild, I'm a Team player who loves to help built a strong together team. I only play a few hours a day but when i'm playing im always up for some guild RVR or Questing.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing you guys.
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi Nick, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.
Back to top Go down
kowlier
[CH] Member
kowlier

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:16 pm

you just cant let it down, do ya frosty :p
Back to top Go down
geox
[CH] Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 pm

ofc frost is a srs dude.
Back to top Go down
Alexgard

Number of posts : 2
Class : Ironbreaker
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:36 am

Thanks Frostbite, See you soon ingame then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Alexgard The ironbreaker   Application Alexgard The ironbreaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Alexgard The ironbreaker
Page 1 of 1