Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Kazoll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazoll
[CH] Member
Kazoll

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Application: Kazoll Empty
PostSubject: Application: Kazoll   Application: Kazoll EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Name: Harm

Race: Dwarf
Class: RunePriest

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?

I found they guild on the 9lives forums.

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:

World Of Warcraft (T6 level guild), iRose, NaRose, (Runescape;) )

A Bit About Yourself:

As already said, my name in real life is Harm, I'm 16 years old and live in Harelbeke, Belgium. My main hobbies is Computers and everything that has something to do with them. More specific: Gaming, 3dsMax, and some programming in Java.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:

I'd like to join Cry Havoc because it looks like a fun guild with motivated and skilled players. (Ah, the cliché Very Happy)
What I can offer you: top notch healing. In RVR battles I am always in the top 2/3 of healing done.

I don't have a mic yet, but will buy one soon. (Or just steal my headphone back from my brother and hope it still works Very Happy)

Thanks in advance,

Harm aka Kazoll
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kazoll   Application: Kazoll EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:13 pm

We will accept you into the guild, after you've changed your forum name to your ingame name.
But do get that mic, TS ain't that important just yet, but it certainly will in the near future Wink

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild!!! Exclamation

Contact me, Kleerkast, Diknmuis or Shorack in-game for an invite after the namechange spartan

Friendly greets ,
Tyrail
Back to top Go down
Kazoll
[CH] Member
Kazoll

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kazoll   Application: Kazoll EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Tyraïl wrote:
We will accept you into the guild, after you've changed your forum name to your ingame name.
But do get that mic, TS ain't that important just yet, but it certainly will in the near future Wink

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild!!! Exclamation

Contact me, Kleerkast, Diknmuis or Shorack in-game for an invite after the namechange spartan

Friendly greets ,
Tyrail

Thanks, will pm one of you guys soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kazoll   Application: Kazoll Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Kazoll
Page 1 of 1