Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorack
Guild Master

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-08

New Recruitment policy starting 18/09! Empty
PostSubject: New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!   New Recruitment policy starting 18/09! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 1:49 am

First of all, if you've applied or directly (so by pm) contacted me before 18 september, you still fall under the more flexible policy we did maintain.

Up to now, we had the real fanatics joining in: the closed beta players, the CE-buyers or the ones who changed to order from a service like D2D (yes, i see that as odd Smile)

But starting from today (it is thursday already in Belgium Wink), we'll be a bit more strict.

First of all, i want to see extensive applications from now on, so more then 6 lines of own input. Very Happy (no need for whole books though!)

So how will it go exactly?
Based on your application, we decide to accept or refuse you.

But from now on, you get in as a trialist.
This will be usually a period of 1 week.

During this period, members can send in feedback to me or the member recruiter (Joeri) about the person and i honnestly hope to recieve a lot of this active participation in recruiting people.

After this people, me and the member recruiter (Joeri) will present you the verdict, making you full member or turning you down.
In some cases, we may prefer to extend the trial, to get a better picture.

Good luck to all future participants. Smile
(note: we're order, we're not evil, we won't eat or maim you, unless you have a birthmark in a suspicious spot king )
Back to top Go down
Kleerkast
[CH] Member
Kleerkast

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!   New Recruitment policy starting 18/09! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:01 am

To enter the guild ...

U must pass me first !!!

Muahaha spartan
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!   New Recruitment policy starting 18/09! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:05 pm

If you have posted an apply here and got an awnser, please ask for an invite ingame.

People that can invite are Tyrail, Kleerkast, Diknmuis, Gin, Orisha and Shorack Wink

If it takes too long, you can also leave a pm to one of us and well act accordingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!   New Recruitment policy starting 18/09! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Recruitment policy starting 18/09!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cry Havoc :: Public :: Apply Section-
Jump to: