Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application : Delgado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delgado

Number of posts : 2
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Application : Delgado Empty
PostSubject: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Name: Willem

Race: Human
Class: Warriorpriest

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
Since I am a frequent visitor of 9lives, I have seen your efforts in starting this fine WAR guild. (9 lives nickname is Councy)

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:
Played WOW for way to long. Raided all the way upto Black temple with my very very sexy mage, was raidleader and officer for more then 2 years in one of the oldest guilds on Shattered Hands. SO I R NO NOOB KK :-)

I even managed to level a shaman and enjoyed playing it all the way to the end. I even got quite doing arena\'s on her.

I also played a bear shazman in AOC, quit a week after I got to 80. Couldn\'t stand the game.

A Bit About Yourself:
Currently I am looking for a new job since I quit my last one. I studied communications management and advertising and after working a few months in an advertising agency I got extremely bored and demotivated.
ATM my activities include WAR, annoying Valheru, parties, bars, gym, powertraining, ...

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:
I\'d like to join Cry Havoc because I am all alone in this big world Sad
Nah, Me and Valheru always play together, all the way back from our CS days (Councy & Woodstock). So we are looking for a nice guild with skilled people who know atleast the basics of this game. From what I\'ve read on the fora, this guild is as such.

And ofcourse, I bring along a bucketload of ownage, a friendly chat, sometimes extremely strange humour and ofcourse my motivation. Heck I was even made officer after 2 weeks in a guild on Eltharion Smile (yes, the evil side)

*mainly as a person, your ownage is tbh of less concern, we want nice people first. Wink Cool

Last edited by Delgado on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valheru
[CH] Member
Valheru

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

aah, my evul twin applies... the prophecy has come true.

woop
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi Willem, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.

Is there some particular reason why you both chose warrior priest as your char, not that it is a problem but just wondered
Wink
Back to top Go down
Delgado

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Frostbite wrote:
Hi Willem, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.

Is there some particular reason why you both choose warrior priest as your char, not that it is a problem but just wondered
Wink

Thanks, really appreciate it.

Valheru Chose Warrior Priest since, and I quote "I look sexy" Wink
I tried engineer, bright wizard, white lion but I dont like the ability to be dependent on others to stay alive. With my DOK I can easily stay alive a long time while dishing out a great deal of damage. I also like the grouphealing while doing dmg, its awesome.

So the logical step was to roll a WP. To bad he gets his ass kicked in the intro movie Neutral
Back to top Go down
Valheru
[CH] Member
Valheru

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey! I DO LOOK SEXY ! And it's a damn good reason to roll WP Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Delgado   Application : Delgado Empty

Back to top Go down

Application : Delgado
Page 1 of 1