Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valheru
[CH] Member
Valheru

Number of posts : 6
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 am

Name: William Vandoninck

Race: Empire
Class: Warrior Priest

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
I came across Cry Havoc through a friend of mine whom i play with. I used to be a really active forumchatter back in my counterstrike days but i kinda totally lost sight of it when World of Warcraft got launched. I suspect my friend (9Lives nick "Councilor" aka "Councy") will also apply soon.

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:

I regret to inform you that my only mmo experience is WoW. I started this game at launching day many years ago Smile. Quickly after i started i joined Kaos Contingency (Shattered Hand) where i climbed the ranks up to raidleader & officer. After a couple of years i left the pve scene and focussed on the arena-aspect of the game. Since i played the Cyclone BG, thoughest one in Europe, competition was hard but i managed to get up to 2300 in 2o2 (for those who know what i'm talking about :p )
Obviously i'm not playing WoW anymore (allthou i had ppl offering me gametime if i played arena with them ^^ ) but i'm still involved in the Kaos Contingency scene. Kaos is a multigaming comunity that currently is building it's very own gamecenter in Holland. We have ppl competing in the finals for the WCG etc.
My clan experience would only point to my Counterstrike days where i played for a bunch of clans such as LoB (Legion of Bunnies), Dol, trail for 4dfx and many others (nick on 9lives and in cs was Woodstock.)
Edit: I totally forgot about Age of Conan. I had a lvl 70 ranger and was ranger classleader, but the game never felt "finished" to me and i quit two days after i got maxlvl and full class-set-gear.

A Bit About Yourself:
About myself? Though one Smile
I'm 25, living in Antwerp, Belgium. I studied Communication at Plantijn which took me (waaaay) too long due to my fondness for the nightlife Smile. Now i'm working as shipmanager in the harbour of antwerp, a really fascinating job but also a very demanding one.
When i'm not working a have loads of things i'm crazy about. Ever since i was little i've been playing tennis, going snowboarding , travelling and a few years ago i picked up golf. A few months ago i added "going to the gym" to this list. When i'm not doing one of theses things i can be found in restaurants, bars or at the movies.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:
I'd like to join your guild basically because you seem like a bunch of nice ppl. Leveling up and playing games like this just are meant to be done in group, as a team. I'm an easygoing, pretty much always happy guy Smile
I'm a really social guy, always happy to meet new ppl, i don't whine, flame or start fights. I also never cry, unless i can cry havoc Wink

There, that pretty much sums it up.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best regards,

Valheru
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi there William, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.

P.S.: isnt golf a rich people sport lol!
Back to top Go down
Valheru
[CH] Member
Valheru

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 pm

hehe where have i heard that before Wink
Well it all depends on where you play it. Often it's the club's name that makes it pricy. THere are clubs that are rather doable Smile

Thanks for having me on board. I'll be online tonight at 18.30 up to 21.45, then i'm going out.

gtz.
Back to top Go down
Orisha
[CH] Officer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm

Hmm... Woodstock... I know that nick... Smile
my CS nick was -HvN.Killa-
I was admin of the PIH game servers back in the days...

Anyway, welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Valheru
[CH] Member
Valheru

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:39 pm

haha, excellent, ofc i remember you Killa :p Heaven was pretty known back then
Used to be in Fusegaming back then i think Smile

Nice to see oldskoolers.
Back to top Go down
Orisha
[CH] Officer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah, those were the days...
Really loved the CS community back then, great bunch of people Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest   Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Valheru - Warrior Priest
Page 1 of 1