Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammerfire

Number of posts : 1
Class : Ironbreaker
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker   Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:49 am

Name: Bernd

Race: Dwarves
Class: Ironbreaker

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
I found it through Gunk forum, diknmuis forwarded me here.

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:
I've played World of Warcraft for quite a long time (cleared all instances on my warrior, quit when Sunwell came out).
Also played Age of Conan for a while, great potential, lousy game.
Clan experience can go wide. I've been in #1 ranked clans for COD and COD: UO, clans for Warcraft III etc...

A Bit About Yourself:
Well, I'm an 18 year old student (at Antwerp University), studying Trading Engineer (which is the foundation to become a manager or lead your own company). I've got some long days, but mostly I don't have any tasks or something after school. However, the life of a student isn't about going to school and going home, the parties are a part of it as well, so occasionally I might have a very busy schedule. Resting me to say that I love MMORPGs in general and that I hope to be a part of Cry Havoc.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild:
I want to be part of a community. I can't really offer anything except me being there, contributing to the guild chat window. At this stage (only rank 6 or 7), I don't think I have the power to contribute in-game, however that I believe being active in guild (chatting and joking) is already a big contribution.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Hammerfire
Back to top Go down
Orisha
[CH] Officer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker   Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:53 am

Hello Hammerfire

Thanks for the nice application, and welcome to the guild.

Contact me, Tyrmael, Frostbite, Gin, Shorack, Job or Blackburn for an invite ingame.
Back to top Go down

Application Hammerfire - Ironbreaker
Page 1 of 1