Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Fragbeat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragbeat

Number of posts : 3
Class : Witch Hunter
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Application Fragbeat Empty
PostSubject: Application Fragbeat   Application Fragbeat EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Name:Jacobs Siegfried

Race: Human (the proper kind)
Class: Witch Hunter

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
Trough 9lives and a mate of mine who's already in the guild

Previous MMO/Clan Experience: WoW, Guild Wars, Lord of the rings online

i've raided in wow in the guild Unseen on realm Daggerspine, it back in the old 60's i did bwl, onyx, nax(2 first bosses Sad),mc,Anhqiraj 20 and 40, ZG. Made it to level 67, first had a mage which i raided with, she got tot 65, after that i made my shammy and made him to 67. Reason i quit? got tired of the game. guild wars is just something i never played for a long time, i got to 20 and thats it. Lord of the rings online is just a slow paced mmo i like to play with a friend of mine, we now made it to 33 on a hunter.

A Bit About Yourself: Well i'm siegfried jacobs, my friends call me "Ziggy"i'm 20 years old, i'm a pretty laid back guy, i do a lot of things with friends like going out, partying, hang around and game a bit. I used to play team shooters like quake 3 when i was younger, then started moving up to sof2, ut2K3, BF1942, Far Cry, UT2K4, BF2 and so on...
Then started playing some mmo's just for fun like ragnarok online and other shitty free mmos.

Now i'm trying to spend most of the days well spent. Trying to apply for a new job, waiting for a new opleiding (buh dont know the english word the dutch will understand.) And slowly but steady getting hooked on warhammer. Trying to find a nice guild to play around with, especially in an early age of the game so i get to know each and everyone a little bit better.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:

I just want to find a nice group of people where i can have a nice chat and maybe a nice game at evenings where i just like to play around on warhammer and even might goof off. I can offer u happiness or sadness, the choice is yours.

Last edited by Fragbeat on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Fragbeat   Application Fragbeat EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Can you give a little bit more information about your MMO experience and also a bit more about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Fragbeat   Application Fragbeat EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Siegfried, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Fragbeat   Application Fragbeat Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Fragbeat
Page 1 of 1