Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer Online for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranas
[CH] Member
Aranas

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Warhammer Online for sale Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Online for sale   Warhammer Online for sale EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

No, I'm not quitting playing Wink

But here's the thing:

I pre-ordered the CE a few months ago.
Then I found out that I would be going abroad for a while for work, this was during the time WAR went live.
So I bought the game there.
Seeing as I still wanted the CE for the books etc. I didn't cancel it (I already payed 50 euro ina dvance).
The problem is: I now have a copy of the game which I can't use now.

So if anyone knows someone who wants to buy the game and get the figure of Grumlok and Gazbag, let me know Wink
It is still wrapped in plastic (both the game and the figure) so no worries of a scam Razz

Don't know if the mods allow this but I placed it on several other forums without reply Razz

edit: Ah ytes, and the codes for the in-game quests and items are still in the box as well I think.
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online for sale   Warhammer Online for sale EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 pm

I've got just the same problem Razz
Also have a SE for sale, which has everything still inside and its never used before

Pre ordered this one first from GM, but got a CE in Free Record shop after, so now I'm stuck with this Sad

If anyone knows a friend you want to start playing or as a birthdaygift ?
Just contact me (or Aranas) clown
Back to top Go down
diknmuis
[CH] moderator
diknmuis

Number of posts : 53
Class : Witch Hunter
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online for sale   Warhammer Online for sale EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:30 pm

ok, I haven't a problem with selling a WAR copy here, but don't start with selling your car or tv, ... Very Happy
maybe try kapaza? I sell a lot of my games over kapaza
Back to top Go down
https://cryhavoc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online for sale   Warhammer Online for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Online for sale
Page 1 of 1