Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Argaille

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argaille

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Application Argaille Empty
PostSubject: Application Argaille   Application Argaille EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Robin

Race: High Elf
Class: Archmage

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?
Through 9lives and a current member, Proserparo which is a good real life friend

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:
I've been active in MMORPG's since their conception... I've been a very active and paying member of Ultima Online throughout 5 years, 3 years of Everquest, 2 years of WoW and in the meantime I've done some Everquest 2 and Age of Conan
So to summarize: I know my way around MMORPG's :-)

A Bit About Yourself:
I'm a 25 year old, passionate gamer who made his job out of his hobby. I work as a product manager for PlayStation and try to keep up to speed with the gamebuisiness as much as possible. Of course, this job carries responsibility, so I won't be a hardcore raider. I play WAR several evenings per week, but not on a hardcore basis.
Furthermore I'm an easy going guy, always in the mood for some fun and social activities. Next to gaming I'm passionate about cars and music. I'm also active in electronic music production.

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:
I'm looking for a guild to join and have fun with throughout my WAR experience. Furthermore, I've always loved helping people in MMORPG, thats why I mostly choose healing classes.
I've had quite some experience with MMORPG's, so I'm a quick learner and always willing to help other people as well.
And last but not least, it's always more fun to group with people from 9lives/you know in real life.

Kind regards,

Robin
Back to top Go down
wartitan
[CH] Member
wartitan

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Argaille   Application Argaille EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:58 am

Nice app!
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Application Argaille   Application Argaille EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:20 pm

indeed, I like people that make a little effort to write these cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Application Argaille   Application Argaille EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm

We will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild!!! Exclamation

Contact me, Kleerkast, Diknmuis or Shorack in-game for an invite spartan

Friendly greets ,
Tyrail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Argaille   Application Argaille Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Argaille
Page 1 of 1