Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Rèdrum WH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redrum
[CH] Member

Number of posts : 5
Class : Witch Hunter
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Application Rèdrum WH Empty
PostSubject: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:05 am

Name: Tim S

Race: Empire
Class: Witch Hunter
Level: 10
Renown: 10

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)? Google is your friend Very Happy! I just rerolled on this realm, got a lvl 22 sorcerer on Karak Azgul ... But i got tired of destruction not using tacs and the long queues, sometimes more than an hour scratch! I really enjoy witch hunter, so I want to continue with this char in a decent guild. Then i googled for suitable guilds, obvious choice 9 lives as I'm belgian and use Telenet Smile! So now it's 4 am, and I'm still making an apply, shows my drive to join huh Razz?

Previous MMO/Clan Experience: Well, I used to play WOW for a very long time. Got myself a double warglaive rogue even Razz http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&n=Koshimata ... I did up till M'uru in SWP. So I know how to commit to guild rules and standards. Attending to events won't be a problem Smile! But I got totally burned out of WOW and found a new game I love to play, War. Before WOW I used to play CSS in a clan, and often I joined telenet on their public servers Smile ... O yea, played Age of Conan too for some days, not rly my thing Smile

A Bit About Yourself: Well, I'm 26, I live together with my girlfriend for almost a year and I work as financial analyst for a big company in Gent. Biggest part of my spare time goes to gaming Smile!

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*: Because I'm Belgian and have good memories of telenet public CSS ... I can bring dedication to the guild, and game experience Smile! I know I'm still lvl 10, but that's because I levelled my sorcerer on Karak Azgul ... Did a lot of Scenaries as well today. Lvl'ing is not an issue for me tho'. So I hope I get in,

Grtz, Koshi / Redrum Smile
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
[CH] Officer
Frostbite

Number of posts : 39
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi Tim, thank you for your application, we will accept you into the guild.

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild.

Contact me, Shorack, Diknmuis, Tyrail, Orisha, Gin, Job or Blackburn ingame for an invite please.
Back to top Go down
Redrum
[CH] Member

Number of posts : 5
Class : Witch Hunter
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Cheers, Will do
Back to top Go down
Orisha
[CH] Officer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Welcome, like you applicatio mate woop

I bet youre going to have a blast here!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Rèdrum WH   Application Rèdrum WH Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Rèdrum WH
Page 1 of 1