Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret lairs and hidden stuff

Go down 
+2
Sorakil
Tyrmael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Secret lairs and hidden stuff Empty
PostSubject: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Secret lairs and hidden stuff T1-secret

Quote :
n Ekrund, there's a door you can find that when you get near it, your party gets some kind of dark aura. If a group member kills a player while they have the aura, the lair door will open so you can fight the boss.

In Nordland/Norsca (pictured), there's an island nearby the Lost Lagoon with a lair door surrounded by a bunch of stones. Each stone has the marking of one of the races of WAR, and you'll need at least one character of each of your faction's races to stand on the right stones to open the door.

In Blighted Isle, around the north side of the RvR island there are three caves set in the cliff face that you can swim into. In each of them is a Rune of Control, and when you activate all three Runes, the door to the lair opens.

Quote :
In the Inevitable City, behind the arena whose name I can't remember, you can platform jump across some rocks and make your way to a chaos portal. When you walk into it, you get teleported to one of a bunch of different areas. One of the possible locations is outside Camelot, in an exact replica of Mythic's last game.

Anyone tried this stuff yet? I wonder how much hidden cool stuff there is across the world. I love this type of out-of-the-way content in games, something that AoC had NONE of!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sorakil
[CH] Member
Sorakil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 pm

maybe we should start a guild activity about it
first search everything we know about possible locations and then explore them

"These are the voyages of Cry Havoc. Its five-year mission: To explore strange new hidden stuff. To whipe out the chaos and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before."
Back to top Go down
kowlier
[CH] Member
kowlier

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm

i agree. might be fun, and who knows, some nice gear :d
Back to top Go down
Nostradamus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm

indeed could be a nice guild event
Back to top Go down
Medoc
[CH] Member
Medoc

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm

I read in a tooltop on a loadingscreen that there are about 10 in each zone... :O (hidden thingies, lairs and such...)
Back to top Go down
Arnoo
[CH] Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Afaik most of those are books and other things you can just click or am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret lairs and hidden stuff   Secret lairs and hidden stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret lairs and hidden stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cry Havoc :: Public :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: