Cry Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Jehryn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schorch
[CH] Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Name: Jelle

Race: High Elf
Class: Archmage

How did you find us (through a friend, forums, in-game etc)?

I'm a regular member of 9lives (Jehryn)

Previous MMO/Clan Experience:

I'm pretty much a 10 year veteran of MMO's

UO: 3 years
Horizons: 2 years
Shadowbane: 1 year
Everquest 2: 6 months
Eve online: 5 months
WoW: 4 Years
AoC: 3 months

etc...

A Bit About Yourself:

I'm a student at the University of Ghent and i'm currently enrolled in the Manama of Master EU Law. I live in Ghent with my GF and cat. Besides MMO's i also play poker quite a bit and try to do some sport Razz

Why you would like to join Cry Havoc and what can you offer to the guild*:

WAR seems to be a very guild oriented game, so if i want to fully enjoy it, i need a guild. I know quite a few people from 9lives and i'm pretty sure Cry Havok will be a fun and entertaining guild. What do i have to offer... i'm a level-headed player who likes to min/max a lot of the time, i can play well in a group and enjoy crushing other people in PvP Twisted Evil . I'm not a hardcore player, my studies take priority so my playtime will depend on the amount of free time i have left. 3 evenings a week shouldn't be a problem however.

Hope to see y'all soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bushi
[CH] Member

Registration date : 2008-09-23

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Hehe I think I know you. Weren't you the person that brought me into the shattered halls guild on age of conan? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schorch
[CH] Member

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Yup Very Happy

got kinda tired of waiting for the content patch after 4 months
Back to top Go down
Tyrmael
Vice GM
Tyrmael

Number of posts : 207
Class : Warrior Priest
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Nice application
We will accept you into the guild, after you've changed your forum name to your ingame name.
But do get that mic, TS ain't that important just yet, but it certainly will in the near future Wink

Don't forget to be active online and on the forum, and always speak english as this is an english guild!!! Exclamation

Contact me, Kleerkast, Diknmuis or Shorack in-game for an invite after the namechange spartan

Friendly greets ,
Tyrail
Back to top Go down
Schorch
[CH] Member

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Oh i've got a mic/ts, forgot to mention it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Jehryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jehryn   Application Jehryn Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Jehryn
Page 1 of 1